Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A new systematic theology now online for reading and/or download


Last week, through Sunday, I had my 11 year grandson staying at the beach, and spent very little time on the internet; as such, I am playing 'catch-up' in cyberspace concerning my personal areas of interest.

Earlier today, I found that Drake Shelton back on August 24th, 2012 has made available online his 2nd edition of: Systematic Theology - A Complete Orthodox Protestant and Scripturalist Body of Divinity (LINK).

Because I am still working my way through Michael Horton's The Christian Faith - A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims On the Way, I have not yet read Drake's work, and hope to do so later this week; but, given what I have read of Drake's works on theology, I am reasonable sure that his book will yield some substantial contributions.


Grace and peace,

David

No comments: